Sphinx extensions, configurations, and tooling for Rubin Observatory documentation projects.
Documenteer is developed on GitHub at https://github.com/lsst-sqre/documenteer.
Documenteer provides several Sphinx extensions. These extensions are designed for Rubin Observatory documentation projects, but are may be generally useful:
- Sphinx extensions provided by Documenteer
- Sphinx extensions for the LSST Science Pipelines task framework
- The autocppapi extension for listing Doxylink C++ APIs through Doxylink
- Jira reference roles
- LSST document reference roles
- The remote code block extension
- Package toctree extension for LSST Stack documentation
- BibTeX style extension for LSST
A guide to using Documenteer for LSST Science Pipelines documentation:
- Documenteer for LSST Science Pipelines (stack) documentation
A guide to writing reStructuredText-formatted Rubin Observatory technical notes (technotes) using Sphinx and Documenteer: