User guides help users and team members understand and use your projects with conceptual documentation, how-to procedures, tutorials, and reference documentation. At Rubin Observatory, every software package, web service, and even data release has a corresponding user guide. Documenteer provides a configuration profile for creating branded user guides with Sphinx.
- Setting up the Documenteer configuration for Rubin user guides
- Organizing content in a Rubin user guide
- Configuring Python projects in documenteer.toml
- Using the rst epilog for common links and substitutions
- Extending conf.py directly