Documenteer for LSST Science Pipelines (stack) documentation¶
The LSST Science Pipelines is an EUPS-managed stack. Documenteer includes specific command-line tools and Sphinx configurations to build documentation for both multi-package stacks (such as pipelines.lsst.io) as well as individual or stand-alone stack packages (such as astro-metadata-translator.lsst.io). Documenteer also includes Sphinx extensions to help document domain-specific topics, such as LSST Tasks.
- Installing Documenteer for pipelines.lsst.io
- Overview of the pipelines.lsst.io build system
- stack-docs command-line app
- package-docs command-line app
- Sphinx configuration for stacks and packages
- Cross-linking the Doxygen-built C++ API reference with the lsstcc role